Favorite Exercise?

I agree it's a very scary world out there right now. One of the other reasons we are relocating to be closer to the rest of our family. My hubs and I are totally reliant on our oxygen concentrators to stay alive. My son's house has a full emergency generator, and our new little house is 9 minutes from his in case of emergency and he's fully prepped out. It's scary being old in this day and age, I will be honest about that. I think keeping yourself healthy and fit is an excellent goal with all that is happening out there K9. Stick with it.

We are still waiting on a company to come install a Hydrow electric system here! This will be year 2 and hopefully they'll have an update soon.?
I live in a very safe and well prepared area. The only thing I wish I had was a HAM radio setup and better handheld radios.

Reactions: ozentity and Debi
We are still waiting on a company to come install a Hydrow electric system here! This will be year 2 and hopefully they'll have an update soon.?
I live in a very safe and well prepared area. The only thing I wish I had was a HAM radio setup and better handheld radios.
Do you have a HAM license? My neighbor has one that overrides everything in my house at times.

Do you have a HAM license? My neighbor has one that overrides everything in my house at times.

No.
I just want the equipment so if thigs ever go wrong I can get ahold of people and they can also contact me. At the point I'd use one I wouldn't have to worry about a license.

l used to do exercise every day. I would alternate between yoga, cardio and weightlifting, but I have totally fallen off the wagon. When my mom had a bad fall a while back, I just lost my momentum. Now I am so unhappy with myself, and I have no fortitude to get started again. I need a workout buddy lol.

Reactions: ozentity and Paulm
current events I see happening not just here,but worldwide
we are seeing players take the field and sides emerging, what is happening right now is so close to mirroring the lead up and first years of WW2 it is hard to not see the similarities in movements and tactics. geographic areas have been chosen and idealisms have taken control..... one small twist of circumstances or movements and this is WW3 already being fought. we are that close.... I wouldn't call it here today but tomorrow could be different