Debi

Owner/Admin
Staff
Reaction score

The new e-bike for your body!

• Wow
Reactions: Ragnar0711
I want one. Hell yea.
Funny you’re posting this, I had an idea back in 2006 to help disabled people climb mountains

Reactions: Lynne
Now imagine what the military has hidden in development!
My thought exactly. It is scary to think of China having an army of super soldiers equipped with exoskeletons. I must admit I would love to try it though. I had to give up hiking and running because my knees couldn't take it. I never did anything too far just went around the local area with my friend, but I had to quit it. This would help a lot of people if we could only stop the weaponization of tech.

Reactions: Stevedog
My thought exactly. It is scary to think of China having an army of super soldiers equipped with exoskeletons. I must admit I would love to try it though. I had to give up hiking and running because my knees couldn't take it. I never did anything too far just went around the local area with my friend, but I had to quit it. This would help a lot of people if we could only stop the weaponization of tech.
Tech will always be weaponized. If necessity is the Mother of invention then War is the Father.

I've been out of the military for a quarter century now, but I remember there being work on exoskeletons even back then. There was something called the Future Soldier program that sounded like something from a SciFi movie or comic book. I can only imagine what the teams at DARPA have cooked up in the meantime.

Reactions: K9-1 and Lynne
Tech will always be weaponized. If necessity is the Mother of invention then War is the Father.

I've been out of the military for a quarter century now, but I remember there being work on exoskeletons even back then. There was something called the Future Soldier program that sounded like something from a SciFi movie or comic book. I can only imagine what the teams at DARPA have cooked up in the meantime.
Yep, we are our own worst enemy. If only we could all just get along.

Reactions: Stevedog