4-5-2024 Friday Live Chat

Good evening everyone. It was another busy, but I am looking forward to the weekend and some relax time. Debi you are going to be so happy when this move is over. You will leave a lot of worries behind and be next to more family.

Good evening everyone. It was another busy, but I am looking forward to the weekend and some relax time. Debi you are going to be so happy when this move is over. You will leave a lot of worries behind and be next to more family.
Absolutely. It's just getting from point A to point B. Will find docs when I get over there. Have some recommendations so I'm not starting out cold and have scripts to cover 3 months. That's one of the big hurdles for us is all the medical stuff. Once we have all that in place, I will begin to relax!

435683635_731506912493780_7506096364741487074_n.jpg

Reactions: Lynne
The two people I figured would be able to tell us about that quake didn't feel it! lol
Long time ago, in Va, I felt one. I was laying in my bed and all of a sudden, felt like being in a washing machine :p

Long time ago, in Va, I felt one. I was laying in my bed and all of a sudden, felt like being in a washing machine :p

We have them on occasion here. I was at the main desk at work one day at the hospital and felt like I was having a tremor or stroke! Turns out it was an earthquake. lol

Reactions: Ragnar0711