4-25-2024 Thursday Live Chat

The new recording tech, makes it easy to watch them later if you don't listen to the radio or news to spoil the ending. Football is the only sport I really follow nowadays. The draft is fun to see the young guys get their chance and to see where the collage stars end up.
about the only sport I still follow and watch is MMA and Boxing. I may watch 5 games of football or baseball anymore, though I do usually watch the entire little league world series

Reactions: Ragnar0711
evening Debi, how are you doing tonight?? still packing?
I spent today on various activities all about moving. I've signed some legal paperwork virtually, I've ordered more storage tubs online, I've gone through what papers are important and what's not, etc. etc. etc. AND doing all this with eyes like slits because the pollen is pollening too much.

I spent today on various activities all about moving. I've signed some legal paperwork virtually, I've ordered more storage tubs online, I've gone through what papers are important and what's not, etc. etc. etc. AND doing all this with eyes like slits because the pollen is pollening too much.
moving is a process for sure, at least you could do it virtually, when we sold the house in Missouri we had to go back and forth two or three times to sign papers that had 24 hour time limits on them, big hassle for sure. and yes the pollen is bad right now too. I feel for you with the allergies.

Reactions: Ragnar0711
moving is a process for sure, at least you could do it virtually, when we sold the house in Missouri we had to go back and forth two or three times to sign papers that had 24 hour time limits on them, big hassle for sure. and yes the pollen is bad right now too. I feel for you with the allergies.
I can't take the usual antihistamines to battle the allergies, so I look like a puffer fish.

And yeah! I never knew you could do all this stuff virtually! Works for me. I had to kind of coach hubs who's never really been trustful of computers to begin with, but we got through it fine. My daughter-in-law was on zoom with us as she knows real estate stuff.