4-16-2024 Tuesday Live Chat

Well all 3 kids are still alive . Rikki-tikki went in for her spade yesterday.Got a call from the vet and he said she has a scar so he's pretty sure she's already spade so I basically paid for them to give her anaesthetisia for a micro chip and a nail clip. Total vet bill in last 2 weeks :for ex-garage cat$2000.00 plus. and for Jewel $800 (wellness check-perfect lab rersults. My big red tank). Rikki is shaved on top and under carriage but non-plussed about it all. I guess she isn't feral? But I see a lot of scars on her back near where her absess was so she's certainly not had it easy.

Sometimes red...depends on her mood....lol
Check your PM I hear you. I used to shave the sides of my head when it was longer and dyed black one time. I had a blond streak I was totally rock ‘n’ roll! Did my job made me dye the blonde streak black lol.

Well all 3 kids are still alive . Rikki-tikki went in for her spade yesterday.Got a call from the vet and he said she has a scar so he's pretty sure she's already spade so I basically paid for them to give her anaesthetisia for a micro chip and a nail clip. Total vet bill in last 2 weeks :for ex-garage cat$2000.00 plus. and for Jewel $800 (wellness check-perfect lab rersults. My big red tank). Rikki is shaved on top and under carriage but non-plussed about it all. I guess she isn't feral? But I see a lot of scars on her back near where her absess was so she's certainly not had it easy.
it's a mystery

Reactions: Debi
just flyin by....ciao 4 now!