Would you...

I have never wanted to be famous. Although I am quite gregarious here online, I do not like crowds or attention and actually am a bit shy meeting new people in person. I much prefer doing what I do quietly. Except when I'm kicking up discussion around here...lol

being "almost famous" might not be too bad. known just in a certain circle or occupations.... world famous, nah... takes too much work and compromise to maintain..... then you have to have the therapy that comes with the compromises.....lol. different types of fame, some you can do for a season and then just disappear with no ill effects or tarnishments. some not so much....would rather not put myself out there for that type.

I think it would be pretty cool to be a famous voice actor. Having millions of fans but none of them know what I look like so I can still go to the store and not get recognized.

Being famous is a choice to put yourself out there for all to see. Some eventually regret it, unless they are hardcore attention mongers. No thanks lol. I have enough people that know me personally or through my career .

Yes. I mean in Britain Count Binface is famous and nobody even knows what he looks like due to the fact that he has a giant dustbin helmet on all the time he's in the public eye. There is fame and there is fame. There are famous people who are just well liked but not hated or chased by the media. That would be nice.