Thrills or peace and quiet?

I like calm and quiet, but love thrills! I get bored now and if my wife would let me go back overseas full time I'd be gone! I'm missing out on all the fun!
My excitement now is my 2024 suzuki gsxr 750.View attachment 58318
nice bike, i want to bob one of those soooooo bad... either a gsxr or a ninja either one. drop everything behind the seat and go with LED brake and turn signals just below the seat. lose all the plastics, fenders and fairing, add handle bar mirrors on the ends. but i also want to try with a gold wing 1100...lol. maybe one of those will be the next bike projects...

I love both. Camping is my fave as far as peace and quiet but, nothing comes close to twistin the throttle open on these dudes !! Rip it and grip it!

Attachments

• IMG_0281.jpeg
    IMG_0281.jpeg
    2.5 MB · Views: 8
  • IMG_2707.jpeg
    IMG_2707.jpeg
    2.5 MB · Views: 8
I love both. Camping is my fave as far as peace and quiet but, nothing comes close to twistin the throttle open on these dudes !! Rip it and grip it!

I just ordered my fender eliminator and Shogun no drill slider kit. So I'll be doing 1 of my least favorite things and removing bodywork to install it all.

I'm pretty non daredevil now, I drive slow and take my time doing things carefully, aka boring, lol. I used to like driving V8's and pig hunting alone with just a dog and knife, also chasing wild women which was the ultimate dangerous pastime :eek:.

I'm pretty non daredevil now, I drive slow and take my time doing things carefully, aka boring, lol. I used to like driving V8's and pig hunting alone with just a dog and knife, also chasing wild women which was the ultimate dangerous pastime :eek:.
We could have some interesting conversations over a few tinnies.