The One World Government

Debi

Owner/Admin
Staff
Reaction score
Hawking Warns: Without A World Government, Technology Will Kill Us Like Ants

Stephen Hawking has proposed that without it, we're all doomed. I have recently heard that the Chinese governement has proposed they have the best plan for a one world approach, which then brings up the question...which government would be the model for it.

And for Noble and others out there screaming "NOOOOO", I hear ya! I'm just sharing what is now being pushed...and pushed hard! What are your thoughts on this?

Reactions: Paintman
world government could go two ways. either it keeps getting better and better, and looks out for the interests of the people, animals and the evironment to the best of it's ability, or it could turn into a malicious force overnight, and there is no other governing body we can turn to for help as malicious governments have a tendency to have a monopoly of violence......

I have recently heard that the Chinese governement has proposed they have the best plan for a one world approach
Let's ask the average Chinese citizen if he prefers the Chinese way of government for the world. No, no, and Charleh's NOOOO

Reactions: Lynne and Paintman
Well, a one world government would be the surest fastest way to get us all blown up. This idea also seems to fascinate the Hitler Stalin Mao and Pol Pot gang. 100 + million dead last century.
I like Federated powers. Subsidiarity. Localized government. Except local governments that don't like kangaroos.

"Chinaman" is a derogative term :mad:...

It’s countryman I believe

That's how I meant it, Charleh as you would use the terms Englishman, Frenchman and Irishman . I changed the term to Chinese citizen. Nothing derogatory meant by my original phrasing. Perhaps I am too old school and have not caught up with today's usage by some of the word.

If we absolutely had to create a world government, Maybe Canada and the USA should model one together. We’re known for having quite a lot of liberties as Americans and Canadians. And we are some of the more progressive nations.

As long as you involve our healthcare model and your economy

Reactions: Lynne