Officers share their paranormal calls

Debi

Owner/Admin
Staff
Reaction score
http://beyondrealitynews.com/2018/01/14/officers-share-scariest-paranormal-calls/
[ 1-16-2018 Critter updated story link]

Ghost stories and tales of the supernatural are something that most people will struggle to believe. It’s often easier to dismiss these stories as someone’s paranoia than to be scared. However what if the person claiming to have witnessed the unexplained is part of the law enforcement community? Police officers bring a certain credibility with them, so when they see something supernatural, it’s harder to discount.

Here are 10 of the most chilling paranormal encounters shared by the men and women in blue.

Stories at site

http://beyondrealitynews.com/2017/12/31/officers-share-scariest-paranormal-calls/

Ghost stories and tales of the supernatural are something that most people will struggle to believe. It’s often easier to dismiss these stories as someone’s paranoia than to be scared. However what if the person claiming to have witnessed the unexplained is part of the law enforcement community? Police officers bring a certain credibility with them, so when they see something supernatural, it’s harder to discount.

Here are 10 of the most chilling paranormal encounters shared by the men and women in blue.

Stories at site
I had always thought this happens police wont go public regularly or they would be given time off and therapy. I bet they get a lot of these calls.

Reactions: 7Critter and Debi
http://beyondrealitynews.com/2017/12/31/officers-share-scariest-paranormal-calls/

Stories at site

I love these kinds of stories.

Reactions: Debi

Stories at site

I loved those stories. Now, I must go turn on every light in my house...and in my neighbor’s house too...and the headlights on the cars too. What light sources have I forgotten? Glow sticks, zippo lighters, wastebaskets full of discarded paper. JEEZERS I’m freakin!

Reactions: 7Critter and Debi
I loved those stories. Now, I must go turn on every light in my house...and in my neighbor’s house too...and the headlights on the cars too. What light sources have I forgotten? Glow sticks, zippo lighters, wastebaskets full of discarded paper. JEEZERS I’m freakin!
Now, think about this a moment....these are just the tip of the iceberg that is being "reported". Most first responders are NOT going to share for fear of the stigma! So....how many more stories are out there? And how many floodlights can you hook up at your place?

Now, think about this a moment....these are just the tip of the iceberg that is being "reported". Most first responders are NOT going to share for fear of the stigma! So....how many more stories are out there? And how many floodlights can you hook up at your place?

Aaaaaarrrrrggggghhhhhhh! I’m going out into the backyard and bringing in the solar powered lights right now. Wood and leaves are all too wet to burn. But I do have a half full container of propane...bet that lights up nice and bright.

It is so strange that I live quite comfortably with telepathy, premonitions, empathy, energy and matter manipulations but I am not comfortable with spirits of any kind - human, elemental, demon, or other.

Aaaaaarrrrrggggghhhhhhh! I’m going out into the backyard and bringing in the solar powered lights right now. Wood and leaves are all too wet to burn. But I do have a half full container of propane...bet that lights up nice and bright.

It is so strange that I live quite comfortably with telepathy, premonitions, empathy, energy and matter manipulations but I am not comfortable with spirits of any kind - human, elemental, demon, or other.
Ahhh! See, you can control that list a bit of telepathy, premonitions, etc. It's within your power to shut them off if you wish or ignore them. HOWEVER, other living beings are beyond your control and can do what they wish. Took me awhile to get used to it at first myself. One of the reasons I mentioned I'm not good with the idea of channeling. I do not like the idea of "something else" in charge of me. Nope!

I'm sure there may be other fear factors involved for you, but for me, the idea of someone/thing doing as they will and I have zero control of it is unnerving.

Reactions: 7Critter
Ahhh! See, you can control that list a bit of telepathy, premonitions, etc. It's within your power to shut them off if you wish or ignore them. HOWEVER, other living beings are beyond your control and can do what they wish. Took me awhile to get used to it at first myself. One of the reasons I mentioned I'm not good with the idea of channeling. I do not like the idea of "something else" in charge of me. Nope!

I'm sure there may be other fear factors involved for you, but for me, the idea of someone/thing doing as they will and I have zero control of it is unnerving.

I’m glad you wrote this reply Debi. I think there might be more than a kernel of accuracy in there but I’ll need to churn on it for awhile, I’m too busy right now rubbing my dogs together aggressively hoping to spark my propane tank.

Reactions: Lynne and Debi