Mothman in Virginia

Still trying to figure out where i am going for my extended weekend. I may head out to the Mothman museum to meet up with Duke if he is still up for it.
Sure, but I'd need a good bit of lead time to do it. Really busy time, what with yard/house work with the nice weather and grandpa duties.

It is hard to take secondhand stories seriously. These things are hard enough to believe when the actual witness describes them. There is a similarity between Mothman and Dogman in nature. They both appear to have the ability to attack and do great harm to humans, but they only cause a fright. There are reports of Dogman attacking after they have been engaged in some way. People have reported mind speak or a knowing that if they fired their gun they would be attacked. Mothman has scared a lot of people, but I have not heard of anyone being attacked physically. Has anyone else? Are these creatures from what we would consider a demonic realm? Are they following a God ordered barrier? Is it all just not real? I think there is something to it all but I am open minded about the origins of these beings.

Mothman has scared a lot of people, but I have not heard of anyone being attacked physically. Has anyone else?

I've only seen reports of people being chased and/or being aggressively threatened but no actual attacks. I think I saw a few reports of damage to vehicles but not to people.

Reactions: Lynne