Is this the truth of Roswell?

Debi

Owner/Admin
Staff
Reaction score
Roswell has FINALLY been 'solved' - and 'truth' is more shocking than you could believe

Excerpt:

British UFO and paranormal investigator Nick Redfern suggests that the object that crashed may have been a top-secret experimental craft with human guinea pigs on it who perished.

In the book, The Roswell UFO Conspiracy - Exposing A Shocking And Sinister Secret, he claims the UFO myth was pedalled by the US Government to cover up the real horrific truth.

Refern's theory comes from an interview he conducted in 2001 while investigating Roswell.

He met with an elderly woman, who claimed to have worked at Oak Ridge National Laboratory in Oak Ridge, Tennessee.

She claimed that shortly after the Second World War, she saw "human guinea pigs" including the Japanese, handicapped people, and prisoners.

She told of them being involved in experiments with new aircraft.

Redfern discussed the theory on Coast to Coast radio in the US.

Host George Noory said: "Through her testimony, and other witnesses he's spoken with in the ensuing years, Redfern has pieced together that the so-called aliens found in the Roswell crash, were likely these humans deemed expendable by the government, who were used to test out the rigours of high altitude exposure."

According to the book, the experiments reportedly used technologies brought over from Japan and Germany using gigantic balloons with attached gondolas that contained the test victims.

Full article and videos at site.

I have to say, this has a ring of truth to it as a highly possible scenario. Thoughts?

Reactions: Paintman
I believe the govt may have done this but I do not believe it was that crash. There was eye witness testimony to it being a UFO not a gondola with balloons. The old military confessions say it had aliens too. Not buying this one.

Reactions: Paintman and Debi
I'm w/ Lynne. Too many dots spread around point to aliens. I dunno if they will ever be connected in the actual way it happened, but I'll say aliens is that last dot.

One witness. With her view on what happened. Does she say she saw them send off these Guinea pigs into the sky?

I can believe that used these people as Guinea pigs but not for this situation.

So many people actually there at the site with similar stories. This is a huge leap of a theory.

Reactions: Paintman and Debi