Healing Powers within Yourself ?

7Critter

Paranormal Trooper
Staff
Reaction score
21 SIGNS YOU HAVE HEALING ABILITIES YOU MIGHT NOT KNOW ABOUT

Shaman-2R.jpg

[ 7Christie ed: This posting is meant to allow you be aware of possible abilities with yourself and not meant to encourage the practice of medicine without a licence. Healing is more than science and prescriptions, in my opinion. You own thoughts and beliefs can help the healing process. ]

There will be many signs all around you, some subtle and some more obvious, you just have to learn to recognise and read them. If you think you have the gift of healing, read on, these 20 signs will assure you that you are indeed a healer!

1. You are an empath, you feel others pain, hurt and emotions as your own.
  2. People say they feel relaxed and at ease when they spend time with you.
  3. When you are in public, you often feel nervous or have heightened awareness.
  4. You have anxiety or have panic attacks
  5. You are incredibly fascinated by crystals and their healing properties.
  6. You find it hard to say no, and then feel overwhelmed because you’ve agreed to help so many people.
  7. You have been diagnosed with a mood disorder of any kind.
  8. Strangers or people you barely know end up telling you their life story without you even asking.
  9. You love being outdoors, hiking, doing yoga or a walk on the beach. The fresh air and natural surroundings are refreshing and relaxing for you.
  10. You constantly try find ways and solutions to make others’ lives better.
  11. You want to help others, even if you will not be better off for it.
  12. People in your family are healers, be it medicinal, spoken or other.
  13. You are currently working in a healing field – perhaps you are a nurse, chiropractor, counsellor or a vet.
  14. You can sense energy in a room from the moment you walk into it, eg: if someone was arguing before you arrived.
  15. You are always ready to comfort during difficult times.
  16. You sometimes feel that people unintentionally dump their problems on you and expect you to fix it.
  17. You have a way with animals and small children, it’s like they are drawn to you.
  18. Other people’s comfort in your home is extremely important to you.
  19. You are very interested in Spiritual healing, such as reiki.
  20. Your hands, especially your palms, often feel like they are tingling or have pins and needles.
  21. You always use natural or traditional medicine over western/over the counter medicine.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Source: 21 Signs You Have Healing Abilities You Might Not Know About
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I see many of these qualities in members of the ParaNormalForum.

Reactions: Debi
I agree with you, Critter. Healing ourselves can be done in many ways by our own actions.

Story to share...

My aunt died from cancer many years ago. I will never forget at her funeral, her daughter read a message from her she had written to all those who would attend.
In it, she said this: If you're hearing these words, then I have passed over to a better place. But I want you to know, Cancer healed my life. It was a gift. I learned how to connect, to live, to take care of myself, to love myself and love others. I repeat to you, my Cancer was a gift. It healed my soul.

Reactions: 7Critter
I agree with you, Critter. Healing ourselves can be done in many ways by our own actions.

Story to share...

My aunt died from cancer many years ago. I will never forget at her funeral, her daughter read a message from her she had written to all those who would attend.
In it, she said this: If you're hearing these words, then I have passed over to a better place. But I want you to know, Cancer healed my life. It was a gift. I learned how to connect, to live, to take care of myself, to love myself and love others. I repeat to you, my Cancer was a gift. It healed my soul.
Never thought of it that way.

Reactions: Debi

Story to share...

I've head this before and it us amazing.

I have many of the traits above but never thought of having any abilities myself. My father has healing abilities. He can make energy balls with his hands. He has been able to cure simple things however he still suffers with arthritis pain.

Reactions: 7Critter
I have many of the traits above but never thought of having any abilities myself. My father has healing abilities. He can make energy balls with his hands. He has been able to cure simple things however he still suffers with arthritis pain.
As with doctors, often the healer is unable to heal themselves, Lynne. It's a strange thing, but I have seen it before.

Reactions: Lynne