Haunted Destinations Thread

These places look like interesting visits even if they're not haunted.

Reactions: Debi
Nice welcome, thanks a lot. As for "haunted destinations", been visiting and staying in a good number over 60 of my 69 years. Guess it's to anyone with the old "have you ever heard of..." or pick a country or state and I'll see what I can find. Just ask yourself, "am I ready for what this "old man" can come up with?"

Reactions: 7Critter and Debi
Nice welcome, thanks a lot. As for "haunted destinations", been visiting and staying in a good number over 60 of my 69 years. Guess it's to anyone with the old "have you ever heard of..." or pick a country or state and I'll see what I can find. Just ask yourself, "am I ready for what this "old man" can come up with?"
Bring it on, "old man"....this "old Bird" is ready to hear about it. lol

Hi DEADnWALKING. Welcome to the ParaNormalForum. This thread is one of my favorites and I welcome any new posts. Pardon me if I change your post color to something a little softer on my eyes.