Chaos energy

Debi

Owner/Admin
Staff
Reaction score
Here on the forum, I'm in a unique position to hear from many of you privately when something happens in your life. I've been around a long time, and this year has been one for the record book. So many negative things have ocurred this year, I feel there is a cause behind it.

Many people are being affected by something I have always called chaos energy...at least that is what I've been trained to call it by some very wise teachers in my past. It's a group consciousness energy....when the world is in chaos, that energy pervades everything and everyone. It takes a lot to block it from your life, and it seems to be everywhere this year. And no, it's not just political things...it's much larger than that. It's almost like someone hit the "let's go crazy" button out there and some very strange and often very bad things have occured in our world.

Have any of you noticed that this year? More anxiety? More strange events in your life? A feeling that you're waiting for the next shoe to fall?

I also feel it's been so overwheming for many that we as a society are going numb to the events around us.

What say you? Feeling any of this? What do you think? How are you combating it?

Reactions: Paulm
You gave the effect a name and absolutly I see this. It seems people are polarized. The giod are getting more loving and the bad are becoming murderous. I’ve seen compassion and inlightenment towards animals and human rights only to view the opposit in horrific acts against humanity. One has to stand on one side or the other because society won’t allow a moderate view.

Reactions: Paulm
The giod are getting more loving and the bad are becoming murderous.
I think this is less like chaos and more like polar opposites becoming more evident. If things got more chaotic, it’s my opinion that it would be harder to discern the good people from the bad.

Heck, I’m finding it much easier to find deception in bad peoples intentions too.

Reactions: Lynne
Yes! And the name Chaos Energy fits the feeling well. I feel an over whleming sense of disorder and chaos at times. As an empath I keep myself protected from absorbing this type of energy but sometimes it feels impossible.

Yes! And the name Chaos Energy fits the feeling well. I feel an over whleming sense of disorder and chaos at times. As an empath I keep myself protected from absorbing this type of energy but sometimes it feels impossible.
As a fellow empath, I agree. I use sheilds like crazy. LOTS of them.

Welcome, Aces to the ParaNormalForum . You will find a few empaths on this forum who can relate. Myself, only very slight tendencies.

Reactions: Lynne and Debi