Black Swan allows Vampires to feed

Debi

Owner/Admin
Staff
Reaction score
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry...5afbadae4b07af29d570638?utm_hp_ref=weird-news

Some lovers give their hearts. Blut Katzchen gives her blood.

Katzchen, 28, is a self-proclaimed "black swan," a person who willingly lets people who claim to be vampires suck her blood.

In fact, her name is the German term for "blood kittens."

Her current partner-in-plasma is Michael Vachmiel, 43, a Houston-based incense artist whom she met two years ago, according to Barcroft TV.

The pair began their corpuscle connection two years ago at a Vampire Ball in Houston, and have a few blood-sucking sessions a year.

Katzchen said: “You have to have a very strong connection to the person who is feeding off you," she told Barcroft. “Michael and I have a very intimate relationship and I trust him completely."

Still, the couple practices what might be called "safe sucks."

"I have specific tools that draw the blood and Michael will drink it from my body.The cuts are about an inch long -- it doesn’t take a very deep cut to draw the blood," Katzchen said, according to HuffPost UK.

Katzchen makes a cut with a razor blade and then draws out the blood from her shoulders or back with a set of suction cups.

Katzchen said she has been a "black swan" for nearly 13 years and has yet to contract an STD or other illness. What she does get is a feeling of satisfaction.

Strange but true. Would you ever volunteer as a "Black Swan"?

Would I be a Houston based incense artist or a Black Swan? Neither.

Doctor, If I may put on my Freud glasses and beard, the reciprocal component may be the skin mutilation, I.E. a cutter who can't cut oneself. Also, this behavior may be the way she has found to fit in, have a place, and feel useful.This, on the surface may sound like a simple bromide, but it fills the need to be psychologically connected with others. That is a heckuva strong drive to fulfill, and no matter how strangely it's fulfilled, the behavior serves it's purpose.
The $64,000 question, then, is begged.Why are these needs not fulfilled in a socially acceptable way? Granted she could be doing behaviors much worse, even criminal. So ask, why are you feeding a vampire instead of the homeless?

And, more importantly, why are you dating an incense artist?

Reactions: Debi
Would I be a Houston based incense artist or a Black Swan? Neither.

Entirely your call.

Doctor, If I may put on my Freud glasses and beard, the reciprocal component may be the skin mutilation, I.E. a cutter who can't cut oneself.

This may be the case; it is a possibility. There is also the possibility that the power dynamic is enjoyed by both - some enjoy cutting, some enjoy being cut.

Also, this behavior may be the way she has found to fit in, have a place, and feel useful.This, on the surface may sound like a simple bromide, but it fills the need to be psychologically connected with others. That is a heckuva strong drive to fulfill, and no matter how strangely it's fulfilled, the behavior serves it's purpose.

It is a possibility. It also may be something that one needs, the other enjoys, and they have an equitable relationship with one another in this respect.

The $64,000 question, then, is begged.Why are these needs not fulfilled in a socially acceptable way? Granted she could be doing behaviors much worse, even criminal. So ask, why are you feeding a vampire instead of the homeless?

Not everybody is socially acceptible in every last way. Some people get off on being cut. Others get off on bullying people. Still others get off on being bullied under some circumstances, or humiliated. Some get off on wearing uniforms, or rubber, or leather, or some other fabric that is not ordinarily thought of as being useful for clothing. Some get off on being cut, or whipped, or spanked, or... whatever else. As with most things that fall on a bell curve, there is a high part in the middle and two sets of statistical outliers that do not fit in.

Pluswhich, your last statement seems like an unnecessary jab which the figure your hypothetical Freud glasses and beard were patterned after would likely disapprove of: Just because someone takes part in a practice that you may find unusual or frightening does not mean that they do not help others in a more conventional manner. How do you know they are not active in their local communities, feeding the homeless and helping those less fortunate? Nowhere is that mentioned in the article, but also nowhere is it explicitly denied. To put it another way, you made an ad hominem argument without any reason to do so.

And, more importantly, why are you dating an incense artist?

Why date any artist at all, for that matter?

Doc, we're on the same page. Your last few sentences fleshed out the spectrum of behaviors that she may also being doing - not stated or denied. That's a lot of ground to cover and not suitable for a twenty line article. So no ad hominum intended, rather it's my outcome of my conjecture on limited information to go on. Plus the writer of the piece probably interjected some outside biases, not to mention the editor. Please take that within the context of a fun discussion board. This is a lesson in why you gotta interview people yourself in real life.

Frankly, though, I would ask THE question, but only after several thorough sessions, trust built, empathy displayed etc.. And no doubt, THE question will have been revised, changed and ultimately abandoned. "So Ms. Cutter lady, why are you doing this to PO your parents?"

Reactions: The Doctor