Big cat filmed in England

That didn't really look like a cat's gait to me, neither did it look like the gait of a dog, sheep, goat, cow, etc.

Here we go again, big cats in England, bigfoot all over the place. People just won’t let it go lol. My cat biscuit is pretty big for a typical house cat, at that distance, that could’ve easily been biscuit in my opinion.

Reactions: Lynne
I certainly couldn't tell by the blury video. I would assume the man seeing it with his own eyes identified it as a cat as opposed to a dog. Cats and dogs move differently, a cat's top line appears to glide and move smoothly where a dog shows more up and down movement with its steps. Looking at those huge prints, I wouldn't say those were from a dog. Do we have any trackers here? Tworivers, K9? It's possible it was a big cat, they are being reported everywhere and I myself have seen one and the back end of what I believe to be one with in a half mile of my house.

I've seen better photographic evidence of big cats in the UK. I don't know why it's considered so unbelievable. It's known that some people owned big cats and that they were then outlawed or something. So, it figures that some people would just release them in remote areas.

Reactions: Lynne
I've seen better photographic evidence of big cats in the UK. I don't know why it's considered so unbelievable. It's known that some people owned big cats and that they were then outlawed or something. So, it figures that some people would just release them in remote areas.
Yep, I totally agree. It is convenient for the powers that be to just say it was a dog.

Reactions: crux