Votes: 5 55.6%
  • No...don't have the ability

Votes: 2 22.2%
  • Maybe....I kind of fit some of that

Votes: 2 22.2%
  • Hogwash.....don't believe in it

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Good article. I have maybe five of the thirty traits. My answer is no ( and I voted )

Reactions: Debi
Well, YOU did resource this one! Credit goes to you, kiddo!

And yes, and that is a "A" reason why I never became a psychologist. That and I gotta keep America looking beautiful.
Self preservation.

Reactions: Laura and Debi
Yes, my mistake. The subject brought to light ........confusion. Darn brain.

Reactions: Debi
Well, thank you for voting. The subject was supposed to make you think about it, Paintman! I assume it did that for you.....

I really had no idea others were experiencing this. My whole life I was ashamed to talk about it and I knew others thought I was acting like them for some reason but I could not control it until recently. I mostly have stayed by myself for the past 5 years or so because of this. Maybe that's why I control it so well.
Thank you for sharing this, it's good to know I'm not alone but at the same time I dont wish this on anyone else.

Reactions: Laura and Debi
I really had no idea others were experiencing this. My whole life I was ashamed to talk about it and I knew others thought I was acting like them for some reason but I could not control it until recently. I mostly have stayed by myself for the past 5 years or so because of this. Maybe that's why I control it so well.
Thank you for sharing this, it's good to know I'm not alone but at the same time I dont wish this on anyone else.
There are many of us out here, Armand. You are not alone in this at all. There are ways to shield from it besides isolation.