Shadowy Manifestation

Another example of that 'amnesia effect'. I was trying to find more stuff on that, but proved harder than i thought.
Ten minutes of a high dose {5W/kg} @ UHF {1439 MHz} was applied. Endpoints weremeasured acutely. Blood-brain barrier {glial interface} permeability, leukocytebehavior, microcirculatory rate and volume changes, and vessel diameter wereobserved. There were no effects on these microcirculatory parameters.These two cases are typical of hundreds this author has reviewed, and while confusinginitially, they are actually consistent with observations made in patient examinations ofreal-world human cases:• Contact {exceptionally near-field} effects at these frequencies negate anyconclusions as to wave-length effect: coupling may not occur in a "traditional" senseof induced current or voltage causing cell transport effects.• Generalized heating does occur, which dissipates over 48 hours. This is consistentwith human effects, and could mean that near field effects of EM of propulsionsystems at cm distances from the brain are served by the same mechanism ofsurface heating. Also, the decrease {not absence} in neurological effects in 72 hours,as reported frequently, may be supported by these animal experiments.• The inflammatory reaction is not the result of increased microcirculation, and thisalso may explain the paucity of data in human cases for acute and subacuteevidence for brain edema.• One can hypothesize that in humans signs of erythema, but lack of overt burns andblisters, presence of cognitive clouding for 48 hours {relative frontal corticalsensitivity} and prolonged generalized sleep and anxiety complaints {but notrespiratory, hypertensive, or other deep nuclei other than caudate and putamen}and muscle fasciculation's and minor parasthesiae and motor coordination{cerebellar} are consistent with the animal studies at UHF.• The chronicity of neuropsychiatric and paucity of acute neurological signs continuesupport of the hypothesis of a [relatively!] narrow HF through EHF, non-ionizing, REband of exposure.18

Page 18 of this report

Reactions: crux
Ten minutes of a high dose {5W/kg} @ UHF {1439 MHz} was applied. Endpoints weremeasured acutely. Blood-brain barrier {glial interface} permeability, leukocytebehavior, microcirculatory rate and volume changes, and vessel diameter wereobserved. There were no effects on these microcirculatory parameters.These two cases are typical of hundreds this author has reviewed, and while confusinginitially, they are actually consistent with observations made in patient examinations ofreal-world human cases:• Contact {exceptionally near-field} effects at these frequencies negate anyconclusions as to wave-length effect: coupling may not occur in a "traditional" senseof induced current or voltage causing cell transport effects.• Generalized heating does occur, which dissipates over 48 hours. This is consistentwith human effects, and could mean that near field effects of EM of propulsionsystems at cm distances from the brain are served by the same mechanism ofsurface heating. Also, the decrease {not absence} in neurological effects in 72 hours,as reported frequently, may be supported by these animal experiments.• The inflammatory reaction is not the result of increased microcirculation, and thisalso may explain the paucity of data in human cases for acute and subacuteevidence for brain edema.• One can hypothesize that in humans signs of erythema, but lack of overt burns andblisters, presence of cognitive clouding for 48 hours {relative frontal corticalsensitivity} and prolonged generalized sleep and anxiety complaints {but notrespiratory, hypertensive, or other deep nuclei other than caudate and putamen}and muscle fasciculation's and minor parasthesiae and motor coordination{cerebellar} are consistent with the animal studies at UHF.• The chronicity of neuropsychiatric and paucity of acute neurological signs continuesupport of the hypothesis of a [relatively!] narrow HF through EHF, non-ionizing, REband of exposure.18

Page 18 of this report
That's a lot of medical jargon. Can i just zap myself with 240v again? ;bg2

• Big Grin
Reactions: garnetsilver
That's a lot of medical jargon. Can i just zap myself with 240v again? ;bg2
Basics here: You get hit with enough EM or other types of energy the body isn't used to at large doses, you may have some brain swelling that makes you sleep, forget stuff, gives you generalized cognitive problems, and let's not forget anxiety. This could be the cause of that amnesia affect we speak of.

I don't know what to think of this shadow person in the story, omen? something coming to feed of the negative energy? Just a coincidence? The shadow people appearances are the strangest of occurrences.

Page 18 of this report

This is why I threw out my microwave oven years ago and why I refuse to use a "smart" phone.

I don't know what to think of this shadow person in the story, omen? something coming to feed of the negative energy? Just a coincidence? The shadow people appearances are the strangest of occurrences.
I doubt if it was a negative something, negative spirits often inspire negative feelings in the people that see them, as the Shadow didn`t seem to be described having that feel, oit`s more likely that its just a spirit of preparation. Like an Angel of Death, or even just a houshold spirit, or Lars, that was just watching over the family and made an appearance to signal that the father was dying.