Organ transplant personality changes

I believe this can happen even with blood transfusions. Years ago, I had to accept multiple transfusions prior to major surgery and I felt like someone different for several months afterward. I had minor personality changes and preferences, even thought about smoking (but didn't!) I was very aware of male energy, too.

ive heard this quite a few times. no experience with it myself though.... but if we can leave energies in what we touch/ own/ or come into contact with, just imagine the energies left in an actual part of us....

I believe this can happen even with blood transfusions. Years ago, I had to accept multiple transfusions prior to major surgery and I felt like someone different for several months afterward. I had minor personality changes and preferences, even thought about smoking (but didn't!) I was very aware of male energy, too.
That must have been pretty traumatic for you garnet knowing how sensitive you are. Did this settle down, back to normal or do you still feel it?

Reactions: Paulm and Selectric
This doesn't surprise me at all. I believe it is a combination of cell memory and the vibratory frequency of the other person, which would allow a connection to that person's nonlocal consciousness. As those cells die out or become intune with the new bodies frequency the effect disappears over time.

That must have been pretty traumatic for you garnet knowing how sensitive you are. Did this settle down, back to normal or do you still feel it?
Oz, it wasn't exactly traumatic, but more confusing and weird. I suspected it was from the transfusions right away. Sometimes I still feel it but not as strong as when it first started.