Nostradamus Predictions on Royals

Nostradamus was looking way far into the future at this point; and in my opinion the further out one goes in the prediction the more chance of it being wrong. I believe free will changes things. Large events may be easier to predict because it takes a lot of minds to change the course of a culture, so this could account for some of his larger hits. I don't think the predictions on the royals fits what is happening in the least. For one thing Harry has a big ego and has always wanted to be king. His present jealous retaliations against the royal family show this clearly and as a result of this the British people would never accept him as king. If Prince William were to walk away from his duty, it is my opinion that it would end the British Monarchy. In summery I never felt Nostradamus was that accurate and it takes some maneuvering to make them fit the circumstances. Since there isn't a time given for these events, the eventuality of something similar happening will occur if enough time passes just by inevitability.

Imo, I don't think he had control over what he saw in his visions. ;ss

Imo, I don't think he had control over what he saw in his visions. ;ss
Probably true, as with most gifted people. I wasn't knocking the guy, just that I don't think we can predict the current future by something he saw so long ago. He may have saw a probably future at that moment in time but as energy and peoples free will work out over time that possible future most likely changed if not in total at least by part.

• Hands Clapping
Reactions: Ragnar0711
Probably true, as with most gifted people. I wasn't knocking the guy, just that I don't think we can predict the current future by something he saw so long ago. He may have saw a probably future at that moment in time but as energy and peoples free will work out over time that possible future most likely changed if not in total at least by part.
I agree, I know you weren't knocking ;)
Also, he may have had visions that he mis-interperted

Reactions: Lynne
I agree, I know you weren't knocking ;)
Also, he may have had visions that he mis-interperted
Indeed, true and if we wait long enough some of those circumstances are bound to happen.

• Hands Clapping
Reactions: Ragnar0711