New Reads

7Critter

Paranormal Trooper
Staff
Reaction score
I saw this B.B. Griffith series and thought I offer it up. If any have read any of the books in this series, please offer up your opinions.

From the book jacket:

When the crows gather over a remote Navajo Reservation in the deep Southwest, it is a sign that the thin veil that separates our world from the one beyond is about to open. Without a barrier between life and death, things pass between both worlds. Some of them are good. Most of them are not.

Three strangers find themselves on the front lines of a supernatural battle that spans generations, crosses our world and the world beyond, and forges bonds that last through life and death.

This complete set contains the first three books in the Vanished series: Follow the Crow (Book 1), Beyond the Veil (Book 2), and The Coyote Way (Book 3).

Reactions: Selectric and Paulm
I saw this B.B. Griffith series and thought I offer it up. If any have read any of the books in this series, please offer up your opinions.

From the book jacket:

When the crows gather over a remote Navajo Reservation in the deep Southwest, it is a sign that the thin veil that separates our world from the one beyond is about to open. Without a barrier between life and death, things pass between both worlds. Some of them are good. Most of them are not.

Three strangers find themselves on the front lines of a supernatural battle that spans generations, crosses our world and the world beyond, and forges bonds that last through life and death.

This complete set contains the first three books in the Vanished series: Follow the Crow (Book 1), Beyond the Veil (Book 2), and The Coyote Way (Book 3).
May have to check these out. Thanks for the heads up, Critter!

From the book jacket:

I think Jad would love this series; it sounds like her favorite shows. I haven't read it, but it does look good Critter, thanks for sharing. I am on my last book in the Kate Fox series by Shannon Baker. It is a great mystery series, kind of a female version of Walt Longmire from the tv show. I can't recommend Craig Johnsons Longmire series enough. He is the best author I have ever read. I am always looking for new authors though.

Reactions: Selectric