New Claim

'religious fundamentalists working within the Department of Defense"

somehow that sentence just dont sound accurate.................

This was a pretty amazing article. The book would be an interesting read. Laskie is a brilliant man, and his claims are going to hold weight. I bet Travis Taylor from the Skinwalker show knows him.

'religious fundamentalists working within the Department of Defense"

somehow that sentence just dont sound accurate.................
Yep. I was made to take down a Catholic (BVM) calendar from my office. I know colleagues who were also made to remove Christian and Jewish religious articles from display. And for the last 10 years or so of my career, office Christmas parties were forbidden, replaced by Winter/Holiday festivals and end of the year parties. Same with Thanksgiving, it became Harvest Festival.

The DoD is very top down driven, those decisions came from on high within the DoD. Hard to believe there could be senior leadership trying to eradicate religion in the DoD workplace who espoused an anti-demonic agenda.

Reactions: Paulm and Lynne
Yep. I was made to take down a Catholic (BVM) calendar from my office. I know colleagues who were also made to remove Christian and Jewish religious articles from display. And for the last 10 years or so of my career, office Christmas parties were forbidden, replaced by Winter/Holiday festivals and end of the year parties. Same with Thanksgiving, it became Harvest Festival.

The DoD is very top down driven, those decisions came from on high within the DoD. Hard to believe there could be senior leadership trying to eradicate religion in the DoD workplace who espoused an anti-demonic agenda.
exactly. i found the deeper you go the less "religious friendly" it becomes.....without going into detail and all, so that comment just struck me as a little odd.

Reactions: Duke