Mystical Revenge (or, “Please don’t mind my tulpa.”)

WitchAndShaman

Truth Seeker
Reaction score
I’m sharing the following personal “encounter” in response partially to Jadamz’ post from last night regarding a class in manifestation that she attended and partially to fulfill a promise I made to Debi. It’s a story of empowerment and fun.

This sharing is also prompted by someone else’s PNF post in the past months which touched on the idea of a tulpa. I don’t think I had ever heard of this mystical word back in the 1990s. However, I was at that same time just discovering by accident that thoughts can manifest. Tulpa or no tulpa.

Back in the 90s, I lived alone in a two bedroom condo which came with two assigned underground parking spaces. Living alone, I needed and used only one of my two spots; but, it was a really primo spot. The spot I used was within a few dozen feet of the garage entrance and there was no other car parked on the driver’s side - there was a brick wall there instead.

One of my neighbors who had a lifted truck had the parking spot to the right of mine. One day I came home and found that he had parked his truck in my spot. Without knowing the actual reason, I assumed someone had occupied his spot so he did the easiest selfish thing and just decided to temporarily park in mine. So I chose then to park in my other assigned, less-primo spot. I didn’t know where this other driver lived so I couldn’t go to his condo and make a polite request of him to move his truck. So I just waited until later when I found his truck gone and I pulled back into my primo spot.

Next day, similar story - I come home and his truck is in my spot again. So I pulled into his spot. This continued for at least a week before I got annoyed enough to call the condo management company to double check which spots were assigned to me. It could of course have been my error and my mistake instead; but, my understanding of the assigned parking was in fact correct.

I left a polite note on the truck explaining the situation. The truck continued to park in my spot for a few more days. I was lucky enough to see the driver exiting his truck so I politely approached him. He was unimpressed by my reasonable request. So I thought about escalating by having his trucked towed which was the legal and posted procedure. But I thought, who knows where this guy would go from there. So, I made the choice to turned to the mystical option.

For the next few days, I would meditate on the exact same fictional situation where a huge, scary looking beast with massive strong claws and a mouth full of sharp teeth targets this guy’s truck and rips the driver side door to shreds with it’s claws. In my meditation, this guy comes down much later to find only the results - not the cause - yet this guy consciously links the event to me. Hence, he understands I am the cause.

After a couple of days, his truck is gone; it’s not even parked in the spot next to mine anymore. I wondered what happened to this guy, so I drove through the underground garage looking for his truck. I found it parked next to my second parking space hence I assumed he was now in his second assigned spot. So I ceased my meditation.

Well guess who decided to test me just a few weeks later by parking in my primo spot again. So I decided to “up my game” by repeating the same mediation on the beast who shreds the driver side door of his truck. However, this time the meditation ends differently. This time the guy comes into the garage prematurely while the beast is still doing his task; the guy walks up to his truck unknowingly, and surprises the beast. My meditation closes with the beast turning it’s attention to this guy and taking just a few menacing steps towards him. Of course, my intention was still that he would somehow relate this instance to me as the cause.

The next day, I found that truck parked out on the street. A few days later, I saw the same guy way across the condo complex walking slowly towards me but not yet noticing me. I stopped and stood still until he looked up and caught my glance; he did a very quick 180 degree pivot and walked back the way he came. I never saw his truck parked anywhere in the garage again.

Wow that’s incredible. We are powerful beings and intentions can manifest. I can’t help but wonder what the guy actually saw. I’m assuming there was no actual damage to the truck?

Reactions: WitchAndShaman
Wow that’s incredible. We are powerful beings and intentions can manifest. I can’t help but wonder what the guy actually saw. I’m assuming there was no actual damage to the truck?
Well, my will can be pretty strong but I don’t recall seeing any actual damage to his truck in the daylight outside of my meditation Lynne.

I‘ve only tried once (which was just about the same time) to successfully insert a specific thought into someone else’s mind. Based only on that one occurrence, I suspect I could have inserted into the truck driver’s mind a nearly identical scene to what I was envisioning. And, my vision for that beast was really clear to me - like a Warner Brothers Tasmanian devil brought to life but with none of the cuteness of the cartoon character.

Also, in my meditation, I perceived myself as being off to the side watching the whole thing play out. I’m certain my own perception of myself is selfishly one of the strongest images I could envision. So if I thought I was there - on the scene - the truck driver might have been able to see my image too even though that was not something that I specifically intended. Assuming that supposition could be correct, it is another great example for why manifestations must be very carefully crafted.

Last edited:
Well, my will can be pretty strong but I don’t recall seeing any actual damage to his truck in the daylight outside of my meditation Lynne.

I‘ve only tried once (which was just about the same time) to successfully insert a specific thought into someone else’s mind. Based only on that one occurrence, I suspect I could have inserted into the truck driver’s mind a nearly identical scene to what I was envisioning. And, my vision for that beast was really clear to me - like a Warner Brothers Tasmanian devil brought to life but with none of the cuteness of the cartoon character.

Also, in my meditation, I perceived myself as being off to the side watching the whole thing play out. I’m certain my own perception of myself is selfishly one of the strongest images I could envision. So if I thought I was there - on the scene - the truck driver might have been able to see my image too even though that was not something that I specifically intended. Assuming that supposition could be correct, it is another great example for why manifestations must be very careful crafted.
Remind me never to make you mad lol. Joking aside this was the perfect way to handle the situation.

Remind me never to make you mad lol. Joking aside this was the perfect way to handle the situation.
Honestly, to the credit of my self control, I did try two direct but polite attempts to correct the situation. And, I considered other mundane options as well. But sometime ya gotta do what ya gotta do.

This was the second of three occurrences which convinced me by 2000 that I had to find a way to control both my festering anger as well as my ability to just let loose with the energies.

Reactions: garnetsilver
Honestly, to the credit of my self control, I did try two direct but polite attempts to correct the situation. And, I considered other mundane options as well. But sometime ya gotta do what ya gotta do.

This was the second of three occurrences which convinced me by 2000 that I had to find a way to control both my festering anger as well as my ability to just let loose with the energies.
You are an amazing human Wands. The fact that you recognize your abilities with energy shows your lovely spirit.

Reactions: ozentity

I'm in a similar situation right now, and maybe I should let this "inspire" me.

Reactions: ozentity and Lynne
I'm in a similar situation right now, and maybe I should let this "inspire" me.
Let me inspire you GS - go give your problem a mystical nudge.

I must admit, now that I have slightly more experience with manifestations, I would never meditate nor visualize the kind of cliffhanging ending as I did in my final meditation in the post above. Because I know that thoughts can manifest and can continue on to their own conclusion, I would not now meditate on, using the same example, the truck driver meeting my beast and having it turn to him...then fade to black. I would instead envision the beast maybe rushing the guy, knocking him to the ground, the beast snarling at him, and the beast running off into the distance with no intent of voluntarily returning to that garage.

It would be very irresponsible of me now not to envision a finite end to that kind of story.

Last edited:
Reactions: garnetsilver
Good on you Wands and that guy deserved that intervention.I'd be a bit frightened my anger would get the better of me with the revenge/action going too far,I've heard things can come back ten fold upon you if you get it wrong and over do it ?I don't know if that's true.

Let me inspire you GS - go give your problem a mystical nudge.

I must admit, now that I have slightly more experience with manifestations, I would never meditate nor visualize the kind of cliffhanging ending as I did in my final meditation in the post above. Because I know that thoughts can manifest and can continue on to their own conclusion, I would not now meditate on, using the same example, the truck driver meeting my beast and having it turn to him...then fade to black. I would instead envision the beast maybe rushing the guy, knocking him to the ground, the beast snarling at him, and the beast running off into the distance with no intent of voluntarily returning to that garage.

It would be very irresponsible of me now not to envision a finite end to that kind of story.
That helps a lot! Thanks!

Reactions: WitchAndShaman