my first real EVP

jellyforspongebob

Truth Seeker
Reaction score
I dont know how to put the EVP from my phone to here but I started using an app called Paravox. It has the best features for practicing i think. I wouldnt take any of it to the bank but ive never heard this kind of moan before. i cant hear it say anything or who it might be but im excited. i dont feel anything bad or wrong. Could even be residual. I am still learning. If anyone knows how to take a file form this app ;let me know lol

I dont know how to put the EVP from my phone to here but I started using an app called Paravox. It has the best features for practicing i think. I wouldnt take any of it to the bank but ive never heard this kind of moan before. i cant hear it say anything or who it might be but im excited. i dont feel anything bad or wrong. Could even be residual. I am still learning. If anyone knows how to take a file form this app ;let me know lol
Youtube can handle many file extensions and convert for Youtube viewing. You can also send the file in a personal message and we can create the YouTube video.