Jimi Hendrix alien encounter

There is no way drugs played a part in this encounter lol. Now, i have worked in and around central Jersey often and there are some peculiar people there. To call them aliens, is a bit harsh, Jimi ;bg2
About the time Bell was doing MitD, his DM network had a series of really awful podcasts. One particularly bad program was out of San Jose, the hosts were two stoners.....think "Bill and Ted's Paranormal Adventures." It was so bad, I thought it was a parody of such shows.

One night they had a guest who detailed a spectacular UFO sighting off the CA coast. The guest seemed truly pissed that, despite his best efforts to report the sighting, no one would even take his report after he told them he was on LSD at time he saw it. The hosts were indignant, claiming it was another example of a UFO coverup.

The hosts were indignant, claiming it was another example of a UFO coverup.
ya just gotta love the "coverup" excuse in the UFO and Cryptid communities. that is the main reason i quit following 99% of the ones in those areas. when it gets to the point where a logical conversation cant be had due to passion at a level of making excuses or attributing magical powers to explain why no real evidence is obtained its a lost cause and nothing further can be gained from trading theories or ideas. and then it only get more ridiculous when the "experts" in those fields get all smug and secretive like they know something that they cant let out......lol