Ghost Hunting

Ragnar0711

PNF Meme Assistant
Reaction score
Our of all the Ghost Hunting shows, which to think is the most realistic and/or you enjoy the most?

I haven't decided

Reactions: Walking Goose
I don't know if they are hunting ghosts but it is in that vein. We like the Dead Files pretty well. So many of the ghost hunters are like the monster hunters and seem more about entertaining than hunting.

I don't know if they are hunting ghosts but it is in that vein. We like the Dead Files pretty well. So many of the ghost hunters are like the monster hunters and seem more about entertaining than hunting.
It is all entertainment. Some give more of an air of sincerity than others.

I think I’m more moved by “hostless” shows. Like the vignette/recreation shows. I watched A Haunting a lot. I find Paranormal Emergency interesting. The “captured on camera” clip shows.

Ive been to Zak Bagans haunted museum in Vegas twice. It is always the highlight of my trip. well that and seein Dames. You sign a waivr that you wont hold the store responsible if you get some bad effects from the Dybbuk Box or the doll that sits in the basement. I wouldnt go see either since I dont need any more sleepless nights than I already have. Ghost Adventures is my favorite now. It was Destination Fear but the lst episode was full of non ghosting chit chat which is ok but I am in it for evidence. Dead Files is great and so is Holzer files.

I find most of the shows to be frustrating. A lot of the evidence is personal experiences like feeling cold or sick or seeing something off camera or a noise. And because it’s TV there always the specter of editing hanging over it. There’s nothing that’s ever better than that.