Chip recipient playing chess

I think this will be a good thing for people with disabilities. Incredible no matter which side you are on. It seems like magic.

Reactions: Ragnar0711
I think this will be a good thing for people with disabilities. Incredible no matter which side you are on. It seems like magic.
I agree with the benefits for disabled people, if it is available for everyone and not a select few. I can't escape that nagging feeling of 'Learning To Run Before We Can Walk' though, pertaining to our 'normal' evolution.

In the future these things will be required for all humans and that includes newborns.
Just wait and see...

• Wow
Reactions: Ragnar0711
In the future these things will be required for all humans and that includes newborns.
Just wait and see...
Wait, I've seen that movie, or was it the other one, or the other other one ;)
Thankfully I will not be around for such requirements ;)

I agree with the benefits for disabled people, if it is available for everyone and not a select few. I can't escape that nagging feeling of 'Learning To Run Before We Can Walk' though, pertaining to our 'normal' evolution.
Good point Selectric. Hopefully for those in need they will be made available on an experimental basis.

Reactions: Selectric