Bigfoot at Army base

I can see a training base that has remote areas being a good place for BF to hang out. They don't have to worry about pedestrians, just the areas that the training is happening in at the moment. That area gets a lot of reports. I really thing these things are out there.

Reactions: Debi and Ragnar0711
Reactions: Lynne
this is misleading in the sense that it tries to lead into the direction that the corps of engineers is all U.S ARMY. when its actually broken into three separate fields, engineer reg., military construction and civil works, which is state by state specific. and manned by mostly civilians. (think lakes, dams and waterways management.) for that area, washington, it could very well be and possibly is/was included as a tongue in cheek add in. just like the no kill bigfoot law signed into effect on april fools day of 68 or so...(funny thing. back in 2021 an oklahoma senator introduced a bigfoot hunting season and license law into effect to draw tourists into oklahoma..... the spectrum is wide)

Thanks for finding this. I think the powers that be are covering all their basis with this part of the book. No proof doesn’t mean something doesn’t exist and with the great number of eyewitness accounts, it was better to inform their people incase they encountered one. It is also interesting to note they mentioned hair tests that came up as unidentifiable. I think that is circumstantial evidence when found near sightings.

Reactions: K9-1 and Paulm
Thanks for finding this. I think the powers that be are covering all their basis with this part of the book. No proof doesn’t mean something doesn’t exist and with the great number of eyewitness accounts, it was better to inform their people incase they encountered one. It is also interesting to note they mentioned hair tests that came up as unidentifiable. I think that is circumstantial evidence when found near sightings.
the hair samples were submitted by a guy named byrne, they came back as deer, he pushed the fbi to correct the corp of engineers and have that section deleted from the book, but it stayed which lends to the part that it was just a joke or tongue in cheek add on for the book

the hair samples were submitted by a guy named byrne, they came back as deer, he pushed the fbi to correct the corp of engineers and have that section deleted from the book, but it stayed which lends to the part that it was just a joke or tongue in cheek add on for the book
I see, thanks for the update. I still don’t believe it was a joke addition but if the hair was deer that should have been edited.

Reactions: Paulm
Of course, it would be impossible for someone to say it was deer when it wasn't. That would be a lie, and the govt NEVER does that.

Reactions: K9-1 and Lynne
Of course, it would be impossible for someone to say it was deer when it wasn't. That would be a lie, and the govt NEVER does that.
lol good point Cruz lol

Reactions: crux
The Army corps of engineers used to maintain the parks and lake in my hometown. When I was young I met 2 of them at the park. One was in full camo and regular Army the other in civilian clothes. My grandfather started talking to them and I saw all these maps and stuff and wanted to know what it all was. The guy in civilian clothes told me he was a Cartographer. After he explained what that was I was fascinated! If I had gone to college it was gonna be for cartography, but chose a different path.
Maps still are a passion of mine. I'm always on the lookout for old maps,but the ones I want seem to always be on auction sites and I always get out bid...lol