4-14-2024 Sunday Live Chat

Spent a lovely time today watching the live feed to my granddaughter's performance at the Universal Ballet Competition. Yesterday she ranked High Gold in classic ballet, and today she also ranked High Gold in Contemporary! This is reached by scoring 98% or above. This is amazing for a first time out at a major competition. So proud of my girl!
438031988_10160871565426144_9082958182625720153_n.jpg

Last edited:
Spent a lovely time today watching the live feed to my granddaughter's performance at the Universal Ballet Competition. Yesterday she ranked High Gold in classic ballet, and today she also ranked High Gold in Contemporary! This is reached by scoring 98% or above. This is amazing for a first time out at a major competition. So proud of my girl!
View attachment 58267
Congratulations :D :cool:

View attachment 58267
Brilliant and talented. This girl is going places. I can’t wait to hear what she accomplishes in the future. So happy for you Debi. I would be proud too.