1st Tombstones…

Tworivers71

Bigfoot Researcher
Reaction score
Being that this year’s Halloween display will have a graveyard and ghosts. It was only appropriate for me to try my hand at tombstone’s. For the first time there will be some makeshift crosses as well, but for not knowing what the hell I was doing… These didn’t come out too too bad me thinks. Just some fine tuning left to do. And yes, if you seen the Sleepy Hollow movie, you should recognize these names. I make props Jad!

Attachments

• IMG_4716.jpeg
    IMG_4716.jpeg
    1.7 MB · Views: 42
  • IMG_4715.jpeg
    IMG_4715.jpeg
    2 MB · Views: 37
  • IMG_4714.jpeg
    IMG_4714.jpeg
    2 MB · Views: 44
  • IMG_4713.jpeg
    IMG_4713.jpeg
    2.3 MB · Views: 39
  • IMG_4712.jpeg
    IMG_4712.jpeg
    2 MB · Views: 41
Reactions: Selectric and Debi
Being that this year’s Halloween display will have a graveyard and ghosts. It was only appropriate for me to try my hand at tombstone’s. For the first time there will be some makeshift crosses as well, but for not knowing what the hell I was doing… These didn’t come out too too bad me thinks. Just some fine tuning left to do. And yes, if you seen the Sleepy Hollow movie, you should recognize these names. I make props Jad!
Those are really, really good! You know, of course, when the display is up we want pics of that.

Reactions: Selectric
Thank you I shouldn’t have taken pictures that close because they will be at least 10 feet away when they see them so, all the mistakes won’t be seen lol

• Big Grin
Reactions: Selectric and Debi
You are an artist for sure, looks great. I am not into the Halloween decorations too much, but I still can appreciate good work and art. Fine job Lon.