The RH Negative discussion

Debi

Owner/Admin
Staff
Reaction score
In 1999, I had a very close up look at a triangle UFO...directly overhead. I've related this story several times here. Since that time, I've been asked over and over again, "Are you RH negative blood type?" Yes, yes I am. And the discussion begins of abduction, fallen angels, and you are part alien everytime this comes up.

Wands and I have begin this discussion briefly on another thread, so we are opening this one to better talk about the RH Negative debate. Floor is open...grab the mic and speak up. What do you think about this one?

OK...here is the original post from back in 2013. Was I "targeted" because I'm RH Neg? BTW, the son who saw the second one is also RH Neg.

November 1999...over my house! Really, really large triangle with 3 lights underneath..It was just above tree top level (well, I do have some really tall trees) and it was larger than a football field. I swear to you all, the thing defied physics. It should not have been able to move so slowly. Absolutely no sound, but it felt like my body had an inner "thrum" or vibration. Metal taste like pennies. Watched it for well over 15 minutes before it slowly took off over the corn field and headed NW. I felt so much fear from this thing that I was actually frozen in place. I was afraid to move, afraid "it" might notice me. When it took off, it lit up the sky like 3 suns. Someone to the NW also saw it and called police and another neighbor also saw it. After checking my clock, I seem to have lost a little time, as it felt like 15 minutes but was actually longer. I actually wrote to Art Bell and he wrote back, telling me to report it, which I did., to Mufon. Two months later, my son saw the same type of craft as he was driving home. He stopped the car, got out for a minute, then decided getting back in the car was a wiser decision. I had always hoped to see a "Ufo", now I hope I never do again. It felt downright creepy evil. Once again, I live near a National Guard base and I'm used to seeing the different planes coming and going, plus the airspace over my house is considered military airspace only. So, I've always wondered if there was a connection. Both sightings occurred about 11:30PM.

Reactions: 7Critter
OK...here is the original post from back in 2013. Was I "targeted" because I'm RH Neg? BTW, the son who saw the second one is also RH Neg.

November 1999...over my house! Really, really large triangle with 3 lights underneath..It was just above tree top level (well, I do have some really tall trees) and it was larger than a football field. I swear to you all, the thing defied physics. It should not have been able to move so slowly. Absolutely no sound, but it felt like my body had an inner "thrum" or vibration. Metal taste like pennies. Watched it for well over 15 minutes before it slowly took off over the corn field and headed NW. I felt so much fear from this thing that I was actually frozen in place. I was afraid to move, afraid "it" might notice me. When it took off, it lit up the sky like 3 suns. Someone to the NW also saw it and called police and another neighbor also saw it. After checking my clock, I seem to have lost a little time, as it felt like 15 minutes but was actually longer. I actually wrote to Art Bell and he wrote back, telling me to report it, which I did., to Mufon. Two months later, my son saw the same type of craft as he was driving home. He stopped the car, got out for a minute, then decided getting back in the car was a wiser decision. I had always hoped to see a "Ufo", now I hope I never do again. It felt downright creepy evil. Once again, I live near a National Guard base and I'm used to seeing the different planes coming and going, plus the airspace over my house is considered military airspace only. So, I've always wondered if there was a connection. Both sightings occurred about 11:30PM.

What the Holy Scarey Bejeezers was that thing!?

Reactions: Lynne
What the Holy Scarey Bejeezers was that thing!?
I would love to know. This was clear as a bell, Wands. No mistaking I saw this, and there were witnesses. Although I live in the middle of nowhere, I still have a neighbor or two the distance of a cornfield (about 10 acres) away. After I saw this, I went immediately to write it down and draw (I can't draw stick figures but I tried) what I saw. Before the time of phones with cameras. Another thing I noted later was my dogs were absolutely quiet/still inside. Usually if I move to go to the back door, they'd be barking and making all sorts of commotion to go out. Not even a yip.

I still can't say it wasn't some secret ship from our side, but if it was, then we are WAY THE HECK more advanced in science than they are telling us. Another note I'll make is there is a new color of "black" that describes this well named Vantablack. It looks like you are looking into a hole, and that's the color of it. Like it ate up the sky. They didn't even announce this color creation before 2014, well after my sighting.

ad_140486938-615x460.jpg

To make something the blackest black, you have to change the actual structure of the surface. Vantablack (“Vertically Aligned Carbon Nanotube Arrays”) is made from millions of carbon nanotubes, each 10,000 times thinner than a human hair, grown on aluminum sheets. The researchers tried growing the material in different orientations, but it all looks unsettlingly the same because the lack of reflected light doesn’t let our brains see the contours.

The nanotubes are packed so tightly together in Vantablack that entering light gets lost inside the miniscule gaps between them, and cannot pass through the tubes themselves. Pack the nanotubes tightly like a bundle of drinking straws and photons can come in but they don’t come out.

OK, so back to topic, now that you know why I have been accused of being an alien with RH neg. blood, what are your thoughts? lol

Okay Debi, only because you asked and Benway has been so open I’ll share the following few points. The first if relevant to me selfishly at all is likely of most interest to your’s and Benway’s points.

1. A UFO was reported (as documented in Project Blue Book) over my place of birth in May, 1961. That was Tyndall Air Force Base which is also only a few miles from my family’s then home. It was reported as being an orange ball of light between the size of a baseball and a basketball. [Edit to add that my Dad was stationed at this base during this time.]
2. For reasons I am not aware of, my Mom didn’t think she could get pregnant again. And until learning she was in fact pregnant with me, she thought she had cancer and planned to kill herself to escape the medical trauma.
3. I was born prematurely. I died during birthing and was resuscitated. [Edited to add the point that I was born January 22, 1962.]
4. I’ve had a recurring dream - always, always, always occurring very, very early in my sleep cycle - up until probably age 35 or so. I’ve come to believe this dream represented my memory of my birth. In the past month, I’ve widened my belief to accept that I might instead be remembering my death or my “rebirth”. Once I gave it a name - a.k.a., my birth memory - the dreams stopped recurring.
5. To the best of my knowledge I have never seen a UFO.

Last edited:
Reactions: Paintman and Debi
I would love to know. This was clear as a bell, Wands. No mistaking I saw this, and there were witnesses. Although I live in the middle of nowhere, I still have a neighbor or two the distance of a cornfield (about 10 acres) away. After I saw this, I went immediately to write it down and draw (I can't draw stick figures but I tried) what I saw. Before the time of phones with cameras. Another thing I noted later was my dogs were absolutely quiet/still inside. Usually if I move to go to the back door, they'd be barking and making all sorts of commotion to go out. Not even a yip.

I still can't say it wasn't some secret ship from our side, but if it was, then we are WAY THE HECK more advanced in science than they are telling us. Another note I'll make is there is a new color of "black" that describes this well named Vantablack. It looks like you are looking into a hole, and that's the color of it. Like it ate up the sky. They didn't even announce this color creation before 2014, well after my sighting.

ad_140486938-615x460.jpg

To make something the blackest black, you have to change the actual structure of the surface. Vantablack (“Vertically Aligned Carbon Nanotube Arrays”) is made from millions of carbon nanotubes, each 10,000 times thinner than a human hair, grown on aluminum sheets. The researchers tried growing the material in different orientations, but it all looks unsettlingly the same because the lack of reflected light doesn’t let our brains see the contours.

The nanotubes are packed so tightly together in Vantablack that entering light gets lost inside the miniscule gaps between them, and cannot pass through the tubes themselves. Pack the nanotubes tightly like a bundle of drinking straws and photons can come in but they don’t come out.

OK, so back to topic, now that you know why I have been accused of being an alien with RH neg. blood, what are your thoughts? lol

Seriously Debi, this specific color black sounds very familiar. Have you posted anything about this color - maybe a link to info on same - since I’ve joined the forum one month ago?

As for the RH factor, that interpretation is total news to me. I’d never heard of it until you posted on same in the past day.

Hmmm.....the son I mentioned who is also RH neg with the second sighting....I wasn't supposed to be able to get pregnant again. Had two living boys already, but they said due to damage, nope. This child was born breech, Apgar score of 4 (non-living), was resuscitated. He's mildly autistic (Aspergers) but is a wild empath and also psychic. Just mentioning that as reading your story made me jump a bit.

Last edited:
Reactions: Paintman and Lynne
Seriously Debi, this specific color black sounds very familiar. Have you posted anything about this color - maybe a link to info on same - since I’ve joined the forum one month ago?

As for the RH factor, that interpretation is total news to me. I’d never heard of it until you posted on same in the past day.
Let me pull you a few links. I haven't posted on Vantablack in a long time.