Psychic Sending

Debi

Owner/Admin
Staff
Reaction score
Here's a recent event that happened with witnesses on all sides.

As most of you know, my husband was badly injured earlier this week. He's been heavily sedated and in and out of lucid moments. We have been together 41 years, and as most of you know I'm the sensitive/empath...he's not.

So! Thursday night we get home from ICU. We have 5 dogs. I fed them and was just sitting on the bed with my two sons out in the living room. I heard, in my head, "Skylar's Meds!" I mean, this was clear as a bell and audible to me. It was my husband's voice. I then yelled out to my boys, "Holy crap! Skylar's Meds!" They both came running into the room.

Our very old boxer is named Skylar and I had totally forgotten since Monday that she is on two meds. It's my husband's dog, so I never give her meds to her, and one of them is thyroid so really important.

The next morning we all walk into ICU and the nurse stops us. She asks, "Do you have a dog?" We said yes, 5 of them. She then said, "Is one named Skylar? Because although he's somewhat delusional right now, he was calling out Skylar and yelling for her to 'come' at about 10 last night. "

That was the time I heard his voice.

Reactions: Grace and 7Critter
Oh, and it's even in the nursing notes. The funny part of this is my kids didn't bat an eye about it. They just smiled at the nurse and nodded at each other like yup.... They are used to this kind of stuff.

Reactions: 7Critter
Oh, and it's even in the nursing notes. The funny part of this is my kids didn't bat an eye about it. They just smiled at the nurse and nodded at each other like yup.... They are used to this kind of stuff.
Wow that's a good account. Thanks for sharing with us. Wait till you tell him , he's gonna be surprised!

Reactions: Debi