Little people of Detroit?

Debi

Owner/Admin
Staff
Reaction score
Strange Encounters with the Mysterious Little People of…. Detroit? | Mysterious Universe

Throughout the world, from nearly every culture there are tales of little people. Fairies, gnomes, elves, goblins, all manner of tiny strange beings inhabit the lore of these places, and in many cases these creatures are seen as quite real indeed. Occasionally one can find such stories in the last place one might expect, and one such type of gnome or little person has been reported from the area of Detroit, Michigan for centuries. Far from merely a bit of folklore, there have been actual sightings of these beings dating from before European settlement all the way up to the modern day, and the mysterious little people of Detroit are one of the more bizarre stories of such creatures out there.

Full story at site.

Strange Encounters with the Mysterious Little People of…. Detroit? | Mysterious Universe

Throughout the world, from nearly every culture there are tales of little people. Fairies, gnomes, elves, goblins, all manner of tiny strange beings inhabit the lore of these places, and in many cases these creatures are seen as quite real indeed. Occasionally one can find such stories in the last place one might expect, and one such type of gnome or little person has been reported from the area of Detroit, Michigan for centuries. Far from merely a bit of folklore, there have been actual sightings of these beings dating from before European settlement all the way up to the modern day, and the mysterious little people of Detroit are one of the more bizarre stories of such creatures out there.

Full story at site.

Good read. I love the idea of small humanoids with strong wills. Wish I could meet one on happy terms. I’d love to learn about their culture(s).

When my dad was a teen and helping load a wagon of corn he saw two little people. They thudded under the wagon, like they were bumping their heads. They grabbed corn and ran into the field. My dad said they were small and moving fast. He really didn’t get a clear view of them. But he said they looked like small people.

When my dad was a teen and helping load a wagon of corn he saw two little people. They thudded under the wagon, like they were bumping their heads. They grabbed corn and ran into the field. My dad said they were small and moving fast. He really didn’t get a clear view of them. But he said they looked like small people.
I've heard about them my whole life. They appear to be all over the midwest, or so the tales say. I believe your dad! I think he caught them when they didn't expect company!

Hey,good story about your dad,Lynne! Not everyone gets to have a little people encounter